The Guide to Selecting the Best Face Wash for All Skin Types
But sometimes, all these choices can be overwhelming if you don't have the correct information. Don't worry because we are here to help you with that. Just keep scrolling to know more regarding it.
Why is it important to use face wash for all skin types?
For many people, face washing means just using plain water to wash your face. But, with all the environmental stress, dirt and pollution our face goes through in a day normal water won't be the best choice to opt for. Let's look at how using a facial cleanser will be a great option for your skin that has been demanding your attention for so long!
- Removes dirt - Clearing up all kinds of dirt, dead skin cells or any build-up from the depths of the skin pores reveals healthier, fresh and supple skin.
- Products retention- This helps with better absorption of other skincare products since the skin pores are free of any dirt that may act as a barrier.
- Blood flow- Boosts blood circulation for glowing skin.
- Hydration- Regular use of cleanser helps maintain the hydration level of the skin by balancing its pH level. Thus, allowing enough water retention.
- Clear skin- Our skin has sebaceous glands that produce sebum/oil to protect our skin from external damage. Sometimes this oil gets collected in the skin pores, causing a breakout. Using a facial cleanser helps with proper cleansing of the pores to remove build-up.
Points to keep in mind while selecting face wash for all skin types
After reading all the above benefits, till now you must have already made up your mind to purchase a face wash for yourself. But certain things must be kept in mind while buying a facial cleanser for yourself.
- Know your skin type - This will help you to look for the right facial cleanser that will deeply cleanse your skin without stripping it of its natural moisture and hydration.
- Identify your skin issues - Selecting a face wash that targets your skin issues will help in your journey of easing the problem.
- Ingredients - Choose a face wash that is hypoallergenic and free of artificial fragrance and heavy chemicals. All this can dry out your skin and sometimes can cause side effects.
BADMAN activated charcoal facewash for all skin types
For most skin types, it's best to choose facewash with natural ingredients, which suits almost all skin types without worrying about allergies or side effects. BADMAN's activated charcoal facewash can be a great option to look after all your skin concerns with utmost care. With Activated charcoal and herbs like menthol & Aloe Vera, your skin gets to enjoy hydrating and refreshing benefits. It also has glycerine that acts as a humectant by retaining the skin's moisture level.
Its blend of natural ingredients makes it suitable for all skin types, however, you may even do a patch test to check if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or not.
How many times a day is it recommended to wash your face with facewash?
For best benefits, a person should wash his/her face twice a day, once in the morning and evening.
What are the benefits of activated charcoal in BADMAN facewash?
Activated charcoal is known for removing dirt and other contaminants from the deepest layers of the skin, cleansing your pores properly.
How should a man clean his face?
- Avoid using extremely cold/hot water to wash your face. Instead, use lukewarm water.
- With the facewash, massage your face for at least 60 seconds
- Don't forget your neck and jaw in the process
- Splash water to remove all the foam
- Pat dry with a towel.
- Avoid unnecessary harsh rubbing on the face.
Which type of face wash is best for dry skin type?
Oil and cream cleansers (like the BADMAN activated charcoal facewash) can be a great option for dry skin types since they will not make your skin excessively dry after face washing.