Welcome to BADMAN CONSUMER CARE (INDIA) Pvt. Ltd.
We at Badman respect your privacy and keep in mind all the standards required to maintain your privacy as we value and cherish the relationship we have with our customers.
Badman is committed and bound to protect your information entered while using the Badman for shopping and may change the policy from time to time.
BADMAN CONSUMER CARE (INDIA) Pvt. Ltd, Gulmohar Villa, Village Sadopur, Ambala, Ambala, Haryana - 134007 is associated in the business of distributing, trading, and selling of Badman products for PAN INDIA.
The information we collect
- Contact details including e-mail address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- Other information i.e. relevant to customer surveys /offers
Why do we need your information and what we do with it?
The information you provide us is used by us to understand your needs and to provide you with a better and improvised service.
- For internal record keeping
- To improve products and services offered by us
- To keep you updated and well informed via promotional e-mails about new offers, products and services offered by us
- For market research purposes and for customizing our website according to customer interests and preferences.
Why do we need cookies and how we use it?
Browser cookies are a bit of text that are placed and stored in your computer’s hard drive whenever you visit our website.
Whereas flash cookies are quite similar to browser cookies except for one thing that they store more complex data than browser cookies. Once you agree and approve cookies it helps to analyze web traffic.
We use traffic log cookies to help see which pages are being visited the most.
This helps us to analyze the webpage traffic to improve and maintain our website in accordance with the customer’s interests and preferences.
Cookies in no way give us access to your computer or the data stored in your computer, it just gives access to the information you wish to share with us.
It is your choice whether you accept cookies or not but some web page functionalities might lack if you don’t choose to accept the cookies.
Linking to other websites
We avow to protect your information on our website. But as soon as you get redirected to some other website via a link, Ad or any such redirection then we are not responsible for the privacy of any information you choose to fill there.
You should be cautious and aware of where you choose to fill your data as such website will not come under our privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
You can choose to deny and restrict the collection or usage of your personal information in the following ways.
- Whenever you fill a form on the website, look out for a box to click that gives an option of sharing the information for direct marketing purposes. You can check or uncheck it, according to your requirement.
- If you have already agreed to us for using your personal information for direct marketing purposes then you may write to us anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute, or spread your information to any third party unless we have your proper permission or it is required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information or anything according to your preferences and interests.
- Whereas you may anytime request for the details of your personal information which we hold about you under Data Protection Act 1988. If you are liking to receive the copy of the detailed information then the small fee will be payable and you can do so by contacting us and If you find any of the information incomplete or incorrect then you may contact anytime soon at the contact address given above.
These online offers are not valid for super Stockists, distributors, retailers. These are only valid for customers.